What will Sunday morning look like?
Your children will be JOINING the true story of God’s love and redemption through Jesus. This happens through interactive Bible lessons, lively activities and games, great music and worship on a kid’s level.
They will have imaginative time to reflect and respond to a weekly “BIG IDEA” through prayer, art, journaling, and opening their Bible. Each week we will encourage memorizing our “Big Idea” Bible verse and sharing it the following week. Bringing a Bible is encouraged.
When does drop-off and pick-up happen?
Pick-up and drop-off time for Calvary Kids is DIFFERENT from the service, so that parents can freely enjoy fellowship between services.
Drop-off is 8:50 - 9:00am
Pick-up is 10:30am
Drop-off is 10:35 - 10:45am
Pick-up is 12:00pm
CHECK-IN AT A KIOSK;
Then join us in room #104 with the NAVY BLUE door border
Check in & Security
We are committed to making your child's time with us sage and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, just inside our doors, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of the service, we will text you.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- Our volunteer security team monitors our kids area during services.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom.
If my kids stay the whole morning, will there be snacks?
Children are welcome to spend the entire morning in Calvary Kids so you can attend an adult Bible study class, have fellowship time, and enjoy a worship service. If you prefer your child join you in the worship service, that’s great, too.
- Grades K – 5th will have a small “snack shack” treat at 10:30.
- Feel free to send in your own snack.
- Allergies and preference can be shared when checking in. Allergies will be noted on your child’s nametag.
- Donations for the group are welcomed.