What will Sunday morning look like?
Your children will be JOINING the true story of God’s love and redemption through Jesus. This happens through interactive Bible lessons, lively activities and games, great music and worship on a kid’s level.
They will have imaginative time to reflect and respond to a weekly “BIG IDEA” through prayer, art, thinking, and Bible memory verses.
When does drop-off and pick-up happen?
Pick-up and drop-off time for Calvary Kids is DIFFERENT from the service, so that parents can freely enjoy fellowship between services.
Currently no kids program provided for this service
Drop-off is 10:35 - 10:45am
Pick-up IS 12:00pm
CHECK-IN AT A KIOSK; Then join us!
Age 2-3 is UPSTAIRS in Room #202
Age 4-5 is UPSTAIRS in the Conference Room
Check in & Security
We are committed to making your child's time with us sage and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, just inside our doors, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of the service, we will text you.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- Our volunteer security team monitors our kids area during services.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom.
Will there be snacks?
- Preschool will have a small prepackaged snack.
- Feel free to send in your own snack.
- Allergies and preference can be shared when checking in.
- Allergies will be noted on your child’s nametag.
- Donations for the group are welcomed.
We care about the health of your child and the other kids too! Therefore, we ask that all kids who are experiencing a fever of 99.8 or above, vomiting, or have started taking an antibiotic within the last 24 hours not come to class on that day. Additionally, we thoroughly clean and disinfect all classroom items regularly.