What will Sunday morning look like?
Your children will be JOINING the true story of God’s love and redemption through Jesus. This happens through interactive Bible lessons, lively activities and games, great music and worship on a kid’s level.
They will have imaginative time to reflect and respond to a weekly “BIG IDEA” through prayer, art, thinking, and Bible memory verses.
When does drop-off and pick-up happen?
Pick-up and drop-off time for Calvary Kids is DIFFERENT from the service, so that parents can freely enjoy fellowship between services.
Drop-off is 8:50-9:00am
Pick-up is 9:50-10:00am
Drop-off is 10:00 - 10:10am
Pick-up IS 11:25am
CHECK-IN; Then join us!
If this is your child's first time, please register them UPSTAIRS at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby. For all returning families, head DOWNSTAIRS and find the Check in Kiosk next to the Calvary Kids Banner near your child's classroom.
Then join us DOWNSTAIRS in Room 102 (from the upper lobby take the large staircase, from the lower lobby walk forwards and take the hallway to your left).
Check in & Security
We are committed to making your child's time with us safe and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, just inside our doors, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of the service, we will text you.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- Our volunteer security team monitors our kids area during services.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child outside the door to their classroom.
Will there be snacks?
- Preschool will have a small prepackaged snack.
- Feel free to send in your own snack.
- Allergies and preference can be shared when checking in.
- Allergies will be noted on your child’s nametag.
- Donations for the group are welcomed.
We care about the health of your child and the other kids too! Therefore, we ask that all kids who are experiencing a fever of 99.8 or above, vomiting, or have started taking an antibiotic within the last 24 hours not come to class on that day. Additionally, we thoroughly clean and disinfect all classroom items regularly.