Wednesday night nursery care is offered for our DiscipleLand volunteers and for those attending other ministries.
In the nursery, our goal is to create an interactive, peaceful atmosphere and care for your child’s physical needs to give them a great first impression of their Heavenly Father. We encourage you to convey any information that would help us better care for your child.
CHECK-IN AT the nursery door;
Age 0-2 is UPSTAIRS BEHIND THE SANCTUARY
Check in & security
We are committed to making your child's time with us safe and meaningful:
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered security tag. This sticker is placed on your child's back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers on these tags are matched. If we need to call you out of your class, we will text you.
- Each of our serving team members goes through a criminal background check.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up your child at the desk just inside the door to their classroom.
What should I provide?
The serving team members in our nursery rooms have a love for children of this age and look forward to caring for the needs of your child.
- Please bring diapers, bottle, pacifier, a water cup, a spare outfit, and any other special items that will help soothe your baby during their time with at Calvary.
- Please label all items with your child’s name.
- We offer cheerios and occasionally offer other snacks. Feel free to send in your own snack.
- Allergies and preferences can be shared when checking in. An allergy alert will print on your child's identification sticker each week.
What else should I know?
A nursing mother’s area is available. Ask any of our nursery volunteers to direct you to this space.
We care about the health of your child and the other kids too! Therefore, we ask that all kids who are experiencing a fever of 99.8 or above, runny nose, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other symptoms of illness not come to class that day. Children must be free of fever for 24 hours. Additionally, we thoroughly clean and disinfect all classroom items regularly.